Hen Party Ideas and Links
We all love to party and at Meadow House we are no exception, perhaps a bit more relaxed than a night on the town in Bristol! At Meadow House you'll find a a large and luxurious self catered house than sleeps 14 with ease. The house boasts sea views, 3 sittings rooms, log fires, huge aga kitchen, dining for 14 and a hot tub for guests to enjoy the terrific views. You might just want to relax and watch a movie, take a beach stroll or be pampered, whatever the plan is we have it covered at Meadow House, to make your hen party run without a hitch before you get hitched.
10 ways to entertain your party that won't cost you a Penny!
1. Croquet competition on the lawn at Meadow House, google the rules or make up your own.
2. Hen olympics, table tennis, table football, egg and spoon, you get the idea!
3. Sand building competition or sand sign to be viewd from the cliff top.
4. Write, produce and star in your own movie at Meadow House, just film in one take on your mobile.
5. Crabbing competition off Cromer Pier
6. Treasure Hunt around the village, with some crazy photo/video challenges and a bizarre scavenger hunt.
7. Chill by the fire and play boardgames - see who will become The boardgame master!
8. Eggheads - Musical quiz and general knowledge challenge
9. Shop for your favorite comfort food and have an indulgent 'stay in' movie day.
10. Take a long walk around Blickling Hall and picnic in the park.
A pampering afternoon with our mobile beauty therapist
The girls do 30 minute treatments, choose from their list, and relax and enjoy! Contact them direct.
Is the bride a disco-diva?
Book DJ Simon Says to bring a kitchen disco to Beach House. Absolutely any music can be provided, however cheesy it is!
Call 07958904588. Around £200.
Cocktail making workshop
Cocktail mixologists bring a mobile bar to Meadow House and teach you to make the perfect Cosmopolitan, lots of tasting involved and a great way to get the party started! £28 each Hen.
Norwich for the Night
Norwich is 45mins away by train or taxi: a cab is around £15 each, lots of restaurants, clubs, shops to choose from, or travel there in style by limo party bus.
Life Drawing Class
Peter Kavanagh, professional artist describes his class as: "all the fun of a naked male body but without the embarrassment of a stripper"!
£200 per class.
Picnic Boating on the Broads
Hire two 7-seater picnic boats at about £60 for the afternoon and explore the broads. Self drive boats, really easy to drive. A relaxing and fun way to spend the afternoon. 30mins from Beach House.
Health & Beauty Spa
Serenity By The Sea is situated in the beautiful and historic town of Mundesley.
We welcome everyone to relax with us and indulge your senses with one of our therapeutic body treatments or luxurious and highly effective Decleor facials.